Our service menu has expanded over the years to include the following services for which we have been certified by the IICRC:
- Wall-to-wall carpet of all kinds: wool; nylon; polyester; olefin; and others.
- We also clean many types of area rugs with our equipment including wool and silk.
- We clean furniture and drapery-both natural and synthetic fabrics, as well as, leather.
- Tile and grout cleaning for both natural stone and ceramic tile, as well as, sealing.
- Water and flood damage which includes water extraction from carpet and pad and/or pad removal, along with placement of air movers and dehumidifiers to ensure proper structure drying.
- Pet stain and odor treatments which involve soaking the soiled area with a hot solution and extracting with a flood tool until odor is gone. Then we give a treatment with a fragrant enzyme product that will neutralize the area. Often padding must be eliminated.
Loyalty and Referral Program
Many have benefited from our referral program. Refer someone to us. If they book an appointment with us, we will send you a "special" thank you and a gift certificate that you may use on your next appointment with us!
We use low moisture, truck-mounted steam cleaning (hot water extraction which is the method recommended by Shaw industries) using equipment and techniques that quickly dry your carpets within four to eight hours, or even less with air movers.
We also can apply carpet protector, which is recommended by manufacturers to extend carpet life and ease of cleaning.
Special tools and products are needed to clean and extract soiling from fine fabrics used for furniture or window treatments. We follow IICRC standards to ensure proper cleaning of these materials. We also clean leather by applying special solutions with sponges and hand-rubbing with chamois cloths.
Your kitchen, bath, and entrance areas can be transformed or preservedby cleaning stone and tile surfaces along with the soil that can penetrategrout lines. In most cases even heavily soiled areas are dramatically restored. Newly cleaned and exposed surfaces require the proper sealing process immediately following the cleaning.